Thursday, March 7, 2019

My Blogsite Uses Cookie From Google, I Use A Keyboard And I Feel Brave


This site uses cookies from Google.com.
Cookies from Google help Google deliver it's services.
Cookies are used to analyze site traffic.

"My Blogsite Uses Cookies From Google, I Use A Keyboard And I Feel Brave" by Minda Peyton



Mood: I FEEL BRAVE...to be able to talk tu myself instead of forcing people tu talk with me, or interrupt the conversation of others, or send Spam e-mails tu other computer users who continue tu use email yet don't want my e-mails sent tu their address.

I feel brave online when I read my own tweets and essays, my user-content in text, and do not force other people tu have to focus on me rather than ignore me.

IMOpinion, the people who don't lai-ca being ignore'da may use communication devices tu send more messages tu people they are trying to gain the attention of...

Yet I feel brave because I can listen tu my inner voice online. I can read tu entertain myself. I can read for self-entertainment, yet I question reading online for self-entertainment... The concept of self-ENLIGHTENMENT was once a focus around intellectual and academic groups. Intellectuals tend tu focus on self-education. Academics tend to focus on the concept of 'self' enlightenment.

I am not entertained by sharing my personal feelings about being alone, nor my freedom tu read alone online. I am curious about Spam. Why do people who send electronic mail receive unwanted e-mails online after they have indicated a desire for the spammer to stop emailing their address?

Q: Are Spam Blockers REQUIRE'D?

Q: Is there a communications glitch that will be brought to the attention of E-mail Service Providers, or are we dealing with Sai-Co-Lo-Gy-Col / Psychological issues when people try tu force other people tu communicate with them, or force other people tu recognize their Spam which may be scams, promise money or other rewards.







Please, Do NOT Print.                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment