Friday, March 8, 2019

Blogsite:February 24



This website uses cookies from Google.com
Cookies are used to help Google analyze website traffic. 
Cookies from Google helps Google deliver it's services.

My Blog-site

February 24 (before sunrise)

I feel it will be useful for me to write down my motives with my goals when I feel lai-ca having access to computers and programs will help me.
I ask myself...help me tu obtain what? Better understanding...?



Education has been my motive for continuing education online, not receiving a 'magical kitten' degree from Hogwarts.

I REMIND MYSELF: SAFETY FIRST.

Defining my motives, my goals and my motivations seems to be a clear approach towards achieving my goals.

I think entertainment online has been, and will continue tu be questionable.

I want tu remember: Children imitate behaviors they see young adults get away with. If young adults act unusual, act "very special" or extremely attractive online, children will lai-ca-ly imitate.

What type of behavior is appropriate?
I think parents who are respectful in public dress formally. Parents tend tu wear more protective clothing. I know adults tend to dress conservatively in public, and adults tend tu avoid creating messes, they avoid stains, spills or breakage.



Q: Are 'dreamers,' who are hopeful about success in Education, associated with specific behaviors?

Q: Do dreamers hope for 'better living' through Science and Technology?

Q: Do dreamers hope for better ENTERTAINMENT, with safer options, via. VIRTUAL COMMUNITIES?

I am NOT TYRA BANKS...
Yet, I wonder...should I make a 'Tyra Meme' to explore the expense associated with ordering and dressing a personalized doll? Are fashion accessories for plastic dolls expensive? I imagine a dramatic 'melt' down when receiving the bill!

Q: Who are Barbie role models for? Professional models? Young girls who enjoy fashion accessories? The Feminist of any age?



I wonder, when I bring dreams, notes and memos from my notebook, or old posts from the desktop P.C., does improve'da layout help me feel better? Do organizers help? If computers improve one's ability to file notes, retrieve facts and organize personal memos, can keeping a notebook computer, tablet or a personal computer help? From what I gather, many people believe owning a personal computer is a homeowner's threat. Why? Because people seeking personal information about computer owners may act unethically.

Although there are good reason to be cautious when owning a personal computer, some people expect virtual communities that will be safer in the future.

Link:  Gene Wilder Meme The Dreamers

We are the dreamers of 'Invent Tech' and we are the dreamers of Virtual communities for people and virtual characters.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment